Dates: 5 -11 December 2022
Place: Benicassim, Spain
About the project:
Employability, unemployment, labor rights, precariousness, vocation, salary, self-employment, remote work, automation… The terms mentioned above are just some of the aspects of the job and you just have to see the attention that is given to them and the discussions that are generated around them to realize the importance that they we grant at the individual and social level. Our work is the main conditioning factor of our quality of life and, in many cases, of our own identity. And despite this, there is far from being an agreement on work. Far from there is a consensus, it is a reality in which numerous types of contracts, working conditions, theoretical models, expectations and public policies that often move in different directions and sometimes found.
Within this complex reality, one of the few issues in which the data leaves no room for doubt is the particularly disadvantaged position of youth in terms of employment. As the European Union recognizes throughout of its Youth Guarantee, young Europeans live with realities as disheartening as an unemployment rate that double that of the general population, overrepresentation in temporary and part-time work modalities, overqualification, low job stability, low wages and difficulties entering the labor market. to these difficult current conditions must be added the growing presence of realities such as automation, which will affect great work experience. European society, and especially youth, is no stranger to this situation. There is a growing interest in debates in around work, with numerous proposals and visions being widely disclosed and discussed by the public general, a trend that has accelerated in 2020 due to the sudden alteration of the work experience for millions of people. In this context, it is essential that young people participate effectively in decision-making in this countryside. Not only because they are the ones in a worse situation, but because they are the ones who are going to live together for longer time with the decisions made.
Aims and objectives:
This project was created with the aim of reflecting from the perspective of youth on the developments in the employability and the labor market. Its specific objectives are:
– Enliven the debate among young people about the nature and future of work in our societies.
– Giving European youth the necessary knowledge and tools to influence the development of labor policy
– Enrich the discussion around work by connecting people with different perspectives and experiences.
– Generate a more informed and participatory citizenry in making decisions related to an issue as important as this.
– Be 18- 30 years old.
– Be a resident in one of the partner countries
– Have good English skills.
– Be in possession of a European Health Insurance Card or equivalent.
– Agree to the rules & terms of the project as detailed in the learning contract and sign and send it on time.
Spain, Turkey, Romania, Bulgaria, and Greece
Insurance, Travel and Finances:
The travel from your hometown to Benicàssim and back is covered by the project budget up to a limit. This limit is set by the Erasmus+ Programme rules and calculated using the Erasmus+ Distance Calculator tool. Maximum travel budgets are: 360 euro FOR BULGARIAN PARTICIPANT
These are the maximum amounts the project budget will refund you for
yourdisplacements from your hometown to Benicàssim and back. If you spend more than themaximum budget, we will not be able to refund you the difference and will be on you.
Please note that there are some important things about the travel budget:
- Only actual costs will be refunded. The project organizers will refund you no greater amount of money than the one you actually spent on the travels. If there is any margin between the costs of your tickets and the maximum travel budget, it will not be refunded.
- We can only refund travel costs for which original tickets/ invoices/ boarding passes are provided. We strongly recommend you to keep all the original travel documents with you, since we won’t be able to refund them if we don’t receive them.
- Only public transportation will be refunded. Private cars, taxis and the like will not be refunded.
- Reimbursement will be done after the exchange and will be conditioned to the compliance with the Erasmus+ Programme rules. It means that full engagement in the activities of the exchange is a requisite for the reimbursement.
- You can stay in Spain for up to two extra days before and after the project. In case you want to visit Spain or if the itinerary suits you better this way, you can come up to two days before the beginning of the exchange and/or stay up to two days after its end. Accommodation and food will not be provided by the project organizers on those days, but travels will still be reimbursed.
Accomodation and Venue:
The exchange will be held in the Argentina hostel, located in the middle of Benicàssim. The participants will stay in non-mixed, 2-5 people bedrooms. Among the facilities there are basketball and tennis yards and a swimming pool, in addition to being right next to the beach. Temperatures in December can reach 30º, so you may need your swimsuit!
There is no contribution fee for the project
If you are interested in and would like to take part in please fill the from here : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSduhBmS5FXONO3QkCiLOLJMbSpc5SOT-8EbaLIc_vAZW1ulOg/viewform?c=0&w=1