If you are a young person, between 18 and 30 years old, eager to grow and learn and would like to spend great and beneficial time in Bulgaria-Join Alternativi Team as our next EVS volunteer!
Alternativi International experience in hosting EVS
Alternativi International has been a receiving organization since 2012. Since then we have hosted more than 50 volunteers from various countries. Volunteering is a mission for Alternativi-we believe trough volunteering we can contribute to the world to be a better place. We also believe volunteering also give to young people various knowledge, skills and competences. EVS is a unique chance to every young person and by bring EVS volunteers in Blagoevgrad region we seek to motivate local youth to take the chance to volunteer, travel and develop their potential. So EVS in Alternativi International has 2 main focuses-promoting volunteering and EVS among local youth and promoting intercultural dialogue and mobility.
If you want to become a part of our lovely team as our next EVS volunteer you should:
- Be eager to do voluntary work
- Be motivated to work with young people
- Be creative, communicative and open-minded
- Be ready to share one’s own culture and traditions and learn about Bulgarian culture
- Be between 18 and 30 years old
- Have at least basic level of English
- You will be part of small but very friendly and welcoming team
- You will be given chance to develop your own ideas within the project
- You will get different possibilities to get deeper into Bulgarian culture by various workshops and trips with the team
- Because we are funny, open-minded, tolerant and positive team!
How to Join?
- Prepare your CV and short motivation letter in English
- Send us an e-mail with your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will get back to you soon to discuss further steps