Erasmus Mundus is a cooperation and mobility programme in the field of higher education that aims to enhance the quality of European higher education and to promote dialogue and understanding between people and cultures through cooperation with Third-Countries. In addition, it contributes to the development of human resources and the international cooperation capacity of Higher education institutions in Third Countries by increasing mobility between the European Union and these countries.
Erasmus Mundus will give you a unique opportunity to get a high-quality education from at least 3 different universities across the world!
The Erasmus Mundus programme provides support to:
- higher education institutions that wish to implement joint programmes at postgraduate level (Action 1) or to set-up inter-institutional cooperation partnerships between universities from Europe and targeted Third-Countries (Action 2);
- individual students, researchers and university staff who wish to spend a study / research / teaching period in the context of one of the above mentioned joint programmes or cooperation partnerships (Action 1 and Action 2);
- any organisation active in the field of higher education that wishes to develop projects aimed at enhancing the attractiveness, profile, visibility and image of European higher education worldwide (Action 3).
• Students in higher education can receive scholarships for:
– Undergraduate studies
– Masters studies
• Doctoral candidates can receive fellowships for:
– Doctoral studies
– Post-doctoral studies
How to apply
Students, doctoral candidates, teachers, researchers and other academic staff should address their applications directly to the selected Erasmus Mundus masters and doctoral programmes
Students at Masters level can apply to a maximum of three different programmes. Both, students and potential scholars/guest lecturers should contact the relevant Consortium for more information on courses and application procedures.
List with available opportnities for 2017/2018
Please, for more information visit te official web-page http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus_mundus/results_compendia/selected_projects_action_1_master_courses_en.php