Dates: 17-25 October 2022, Bansko
Place: Bansko, Bulgaria
About the project:
“Gender equality and Entrepreneurship 4 All” is a mobility of youth workers, KA1 Training Course, under Erasmus+ and will be implemented by Copernicus Berlin e.V. with the support of Alternativi International. The training course will take place in Bansko, Bulgaria, and it will involve 30 youth workers (20+), from 6 different countries (Germany, Bulgaria, Romania, Estonia, Turkey and Italy ).
This project is in line with the objectives of the Erasmus + program, by training 30 youth workers, members of youth organizations. The project intends to raise awareness regarding equal opportunities and will promote entrepreneurship education as a solution to the gender gap in the employment rate. In order to attain the EU objectives to reach equality in entrepreneurship, the number of female entrepreneurs needs to rise. Indeed, women make up 52% of the European population – but just 34.4% of self-employed workers are women and 14% of start-ups are headed by female entrepreneurs. Young women should start considering entrepreneurship as an option and also benefit by the growing attention that is given by the EU on this matter. The development of entrepreneurial mindsets is becoming policy-embedded across Europe and so the project wants to provide youth workers the necessary competences to overcome the gender gap in entrepreneurship. The project aims to:
– Raise awareness regarding equal opportunities in entrepreneurship regardless of gender;
– Devise tools to examine gender issues and offer guidance;
– Create a new approach to promoting entrepreneurship education as a solution to the gender gap;
– Provide critical knowledge to youth workers to become coach for women entrepreneurship.
-Mix of existing and experienced youth workers but also youth workers who are new or newish to gender equality, gender issues and entrepreneurship.
– Interested to acquire new competences in the field of gender equality which is important for providing young people with equal opportunities and experience which enable them to develop the knowledge, skills and competencies to play a full part in all aspects of society.
-Ready to participate actively in all project sessions and activities. Participants cannot skip any sessions. If a participant will skip one session, he/she will not receive the total travel reimbursement.
-Participants must be aware that Copernicus Berlin e.V. and Alternativi International will not be responsible of any injuries of the participants.
– Ready to actively participate in the whole project (preparation, training course and follow up)
– Experienced or interested in working with Erasmus+ programme. The participants will have the following tasks:
* To complete the Participant’s mobility report sent by EU – Implement at least one activity for publicity sharing the result of the project (blog interview, article, FB post, etc.), and make at least one follow up activity using the experience from the training (individually or together with another person from the same country)
*Everything else that they could do or organize as a dissemination of the project will be warmly welcomed and appreciated from us.
Turkey, Italy, Estonia, Romania, Bulgaria and Germany
Insurance, Travel and Finances:
Insurance: Health insurance is not provided and will not be reimbursed by the organizers. All participants are strongly advised to purchase private travel insurance or/and to have a valid EUROPEAN INSURANCE CARD.
Travel reimbursement limits:
Turkey and Romania- 150 euro
Germany, Estonia, Italy – 220
Bulgaria – 0
Accomodation and food:
During the project duration (17th – 25th October ,2022), the participants will be offered (free of charge) accommodation in 4 stars hotel in triple or quadruple rooms for 8 nights, 3 meals and 2 breaks a day, materials etc. Participants can get inside the hotel and make their check-in starting from 15.00h on 17th of October, 2022. Participants will be accommodated in triple or quadruple rooms.
The participants will be accommodated in Royal Bansko aparthotel, located in Bansko Bulgaria at the following address: ul. “Kosherinata” 2770, Bansko, Bulgaria
There is no contribution fee for the project
If you are interested in and would like to take part in please fill the from here : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSduhBmS5FXONO3QkCiLOLJMbSpc5SOT-8EbaLIc_vAZW1ulOg/viewform?c=0&w=1