In Bulgaria, in the city of Bansko, from 10 to 18 July 2021, a meeting of the participants of the “Youth Exchange” project was held on the topic: “Europe and the Union”.
As a result of the event, on August 15, 2021, the Ukrainian team held an offline event for the English language teachers The English Studio school of youth leaders in the city of Belaya Tserkov. The meeting was held on the territory of The English Studio.
The goal was: to share my experience, gained knowledge about the EU and call for participation in Erasmus programs
Speaker Evgeny Simakov made a presentation on participation in the youth exchange from Erasmus +
The video presentation showed the entire path of participation:
1) how did I find the program?
2) how the selection took place?
3) group preparation
4) flight and start of the program
5) what methods were used in teaching (informal methodology)?
6) what did you learn? EU institutions, EU values and What is Erasmus +