Dates: 3 – 12 May 2022
Place: Benalmádena(Malaga), Spain
About the project:
“Stand Up 4 Human rights” (SU4HR) project aims to strengthen the competences of youth workers in key concepts of human rights education with minority young people and provide them the necessary knowledge and tools as learning resources to promote equality and address intolerance in the society. All learning resources and outputs created during the project will be available as open educational resources (OERs).
- The first training mobility, namely the training course, will take place in Benalmádena (Málaga area), Spain and it will involve 32 youth workers (20+), from 8 different countries (Peru, Colombia, Brazil, United States, Italy, Bulgaria, Estonia, and Spain).
- The training course respond to the main objective to pilot the e-learning modules, exchange good practices in the field of human rights. Participants will acquire new knowledge and competences in the field of youth minority human rights.
- The project will use nonformal learning methodology including methods such as: ice breakers, energizers, name games, reflection groups, working into intercultural subgroups, facilitated discussion, creative presentations, simulation, case study and debates.
-We encourage participants of all eligible ages (+ 18) to take part in our project. Regarding gender balance, we shall take care that the proportion of females and males participating to be close to 50%/50%.
-Moreover, equality of chances is one of the values shared by Alternativi International and its partners; we will not tolerate any kind of discrimination throughout this project, especially regarding the selection of the participants.
-The main selection criteria will be participants’ motivation.
-The Youthpass will be released at the end of training to all participants;
-We strongly advice all partners to select participants that will be able to communicate in English as the consortium of partners is international the official working language will be English.
Bulgaria, Italy, Spain, Estonia, Colombia, Peru, Brazil and USA
Selected participants MUST have a valid EU Digital COVID Certificate! Please mind getting informed about all the covid-19 travel restrictions that may affect your participation. Note that costs related to covid tests are NOT covered by the organizers or the erasmus+ fund. You may find accurate information by visiting the official website of “world health organization” and the official tool of European Union about travelling restrictions around EU.
Malaga is a municipality, capital of the Province of Málaga, in the Autonomous Community of Andalusia, Spain. It is the second most populous city of Andalusia and the sixth largest in Spain. The city is an important tourist destination, known as “The capital of Costa del Sol”. Tourists usually visit the birthplace of Pablo Picasso and the Museo Picasso Málaga, the Carmen Thyssen Museum, the old town or the beaches.
The Málaga harbour is also the second busiest cruise port of the Iberian Peninsula. A popular walk leads up the hill to the Gibralfaro castle (a Parador), offering panoramic views over the city. The castle is next to the Alcazaba, the old Muslim palace, which in turn is next to the inner city of Málaga. Other nearby attractions are the Roman Theatre, the old Jewish quarter, the Cathedral, and the Church of Santiago in mudéjar style. A popular walk follows the Paseo del Parque (a promenade that runs alongside a grand park with many palm trees and statues) to the harbour, ending in Calle Larios, the main commercial street of the city. There is also a curious museum, the Museum of the Holy Week, which includes an impressive display of Baroque ecclesiastical items.
- During the project duration (3rd–12th May,2022), the participants will be offered (free of charge) accommodation Aparthotel, where each apartment counts with two double rooms and kitchen for 9 nights, 3 meals and 2 coffee breaks a day, materials etc.
- Participants can get inside the hotel and make their check-in starting from 15.00h on 3rd of May, 2022. Please notice that when you check in at the hotel, they will ask you to leave a deposit in cash of 20EUR per person, in case of eventual damage. Upon check out, they will revise the room and give you back the amount if everything is good.
- The participants will be accommodated in Aparthotel First Flatotel International, Benalmádena, Costa del Sol (Málaga metropolitan area). The Aparthotel has a swimming pool and solarium, both open year-round, free gym, games room, exclusive bar-restaurant-buffet services, pool bar, free Wi-Fi in both rooms and common areas. The accommodation is situated in just 20 meters from Benalmádena’s Yucas Beach. In addition, it is located about 20 km from the center of Malaga and 12 km from the airport. In front of the establishment you will find a bus stop with service every 15 minutes.
If you are interested in and would like to take part in please fill the from here :