Dates: 9-16 November 2022
Place: Benalmádena, Spain
About the project:
“World of Equality” (WOE) is a mobility of youth workers, KA1 Training Course, under Erasmus+ and will be implemented by Together For Youth with the support of Asociación Go Green. The training course will take place in Benalmádena (Málaga area), Spain and it will involve 28 youth workers (20+), from 7 different countries (France, Latvia, Italy, Bulgaria, Germany, Romania and Spain).
– The project aims to prepare youth workers on how to protect and promote youth minority human rights and for the creation of human rights community in their local context.
The specific objectives of the project for youth workers are: to develop programme for minority youth and improve their knowledge on the rights that they have and they can exercise; to raise public awareness about minority youth and to promote the idea that they are an important resource for the wealth and growth of our European society and so recognize fully their rights is essential; to engage youth in combating stereotypes and prejudices about youth minority; to improve community and intergenerational relations as young people are viewed as positive contributors.
– The project will use nonformal learning methodology including methods such as: ice breakers, energizers, name games, reflection groups, working into intercultural subgroups, facilitated discussion, creative presentations,
simulation, case study and debates.
– “World of Equality” is implemented by 7 organisations and financed by the European Commission through Erasmus+programme.
For the participants’ selection the following criteria will be taken into consideration:
- Currently involved in working with young people on the regular basis.
- Interested to acquire new competences in the field of human rights that will allow them to work with
- Mix of experienced youth workers but also youth workers who are new or newish to human rights and in
- Working with youth minorities.
- Ready to actively participate in the whole project (preparation, training course and follow up)
- Experienced or interested in working with Erasmus+ programme;
- The participants will have the following tasks:
-To complete the Participant’s mobility report sent by EU
-Implement at least one activity for publicity sharing the result of the project (blog interview, article, FB post, etc.), and make at least one follow up activity using the experience from the training (individually or together with another person from the same country)
-Everything else that they could do or organize as a dissemination of the project will be warmly welcomedand appreciated from us.
France, Romania, Latvia, Germany, Bulgaria, Italy and Spain
Insurance, Travel and Finances:
Insurance: Health insurance is not provided and will not be reimbursed by the organizers. All participants are strongly advised to purchase private travel insurance or/and to have a valid EUROPEAN INSURANCE CARD.
Accomodation and food:
The participants will be accommodated in Aparthotel First Flatotel International, Benalmádena, Costa del Sol (Málaga metropolitan area). The Aparthotel has a swimming pool and solarium, both open year-round, free gym, games room, exclusive bar-restaurant-buffet services, pool bar, free Wi-Fi in both rooms and common areas. The accommodation is situated in just 20 meters from Benalmádena’s Yucas Beach. In addition, it is located about 20 km from the center of Malaga and 12 km from the airport. In front of the establishment you will find a bus stop with service every 15 minutes.
During the project duration (9 th – 16th November,2022), the participants will be offered (free of charge) accommodation Aparthotel, where each apartment counts with kitchen, two double rooms, 2 bathrooms and one big sofa bed in the leaving room for 7 nights, 3 meals and 2 coffee breaks a day, materials etc.
Participants can get inside the hotel and make their check-in starting from 15.00h on 9th of November, 2022.
There is no contribution fee for the project
If you are interested in and would like to take part in please fill the from here : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSduhBmS5FXONO3QkCiLOLJMbSpc5SOT-8EbaLIc_vAZW1ulOg/viewform?c=0&w=1