Dates: 8-16 July 2021
Place: Warsaw, Otrębusy – Poland
• to equip young people at the age from 18 to 30 years old (school graduates,
university students, unemployed youth) in entrepreneurial skills – the knowledge connected with setting up their own companies, eco-innovations in business and the idea of Fair Trade through the undertaking by them e-learning course and attending the training in the field of eco-innovations in business lead by professional trainers during the blended mobility of young people.
• presenting youth the benefits of self-employment;
• activation of young people on labor market.
• sharing good practices in the field of innovation including eco-innovation in business.
More specific, the proposed training activity is considered vital for the successful project implementation, as it will provide added value to the project through:
• The training activity will be delivered by the experts of the Warsaw Chamber of Commerce which specializes in the field of eco-innovations in business and youth employability.
• All partners will contribute to the creation of the content of innovative Intellectual Outputs (e-learning platform and cycle of 4-short videos ”I will be an entrepreneur”) which will enhance youth entrepreneurial skills;
Transfer entrepreneurial skills to the learners in order for them to start or follow up an entrepreneurial activity.
• Transfer skills to the learners, which are relevant for high quality employment.
• Transfer through e-learning introductory and follow up sessions, workshops, discussions basic features and skills concerning business models, business planning, eco-innovation and the idea of Fair Trade in Business.
The activities will be implemented with non-formal education methods during the exchange such as: group works, video productions, role play games, etc.
- Young people at age 18– 30
- Interested in the project topic
- All participants must be currently residing in the country they will represent and be able to prove it if needed with documents
Bulgaria, Spain, Poland and Estonia
Arrival and departure:
8 th of July 2021 is an arrival day and 16th of July is a departure day. The check-out should be performed after the breakfast.
NOTE! You can arrive to Poland 2 days earlier to see around or to travel a bit. However, this should be done at your own expenses. The Hosting organization can help you to find a hostel for extra days, but you should bear those extra costs.
Each participant must have health insurance. The cost of insurance is not funded. For European countries – there is a possibility to get a European Health Insurance Card. Please check it in your country.
However, we highly recommend purchasing additional insurance due to the COVID-19 situation (NOTE that insurance costs will be not refunded).
ACCOMMODATION Training Course is organized in Otrębusy (approx. 15 km from Warsaw). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otr%C4%99busy Participants of the course will stay at the hotel in Otrębusy – small village close to Warsaw, at the Mazowsze Conference Center. The participants will be accommodating in the rooms with 2-4 beds, the toilets, and showers (https://ckm.waw.pl/pokoje/).
If you are interested in and would like to take part in please fill the from here :