Within the project “Start it UP, Keep it UP” supported by the Erasmus + program of the European Commission together with partner organizations from Azerbaijan and partners from Greece, Croatia, Bulgaria, we created a useful manual, Guide for Social Entrepreneurs.
In the guide you will find:
- How does an entrepreneur who has a social business idea think,
- Identifying a problem and creating value for it,
- Hypothesis of buyer division
- Experimentation (Piloting),
- Offered value,
- Impact framework,
- Sustainable Business Model,
- Mentoring of social entrepreneurs, what it is and how it is done.