Title: Empowering Entrepreneurship for YOU-th
Dates: 10- 21 April 2020
Place: Yerevan, Armenia
Young people are shaping the future and determining the world’s developing trends, society is placing lots of hopes and responsibility on the future for the young. At the same time, young people all over the world are facing common challenges in the age of globalization and technology and youth unemployment is one of the most significant. The tremendous number of unemployed youth and the unprecedented pace it is rising indicate the need to solve the problem, which undoubtedly has a great social, cultural, political impact on local communities in some specific ways and on the general population. According to statistical studies, the problem is real for European, Asian, non-European countries and has its own peculiarities: it is more vividly expressed in rural communities where growing migration to urban areas around the world means more rural poverty concentration. One potential solution to this problem is to promote and build Youth Entrepreneurship that offers economic, cultural and social growth in different spheres. Unfortunately, there aren’t a variety of programs that support young entrepreneurs and provide sustainable funding. The project “Empowering Entrepreneurship for YOU-th” aims to provide the space where young people can share their experience in business with the aid of non-formal education tools and learn more: how to grow the business plan concept, how to market the product or service, how to use personal resources and draw community resources etc.
Main objectives of the project:
- Exchanging experiences in the field of youth entrepreneurship at local, national and international level using non-formal education methods
- Developing young people’s sense of entrepreneurship and enhancing business skills
- Increasing young people’s awareness of market trends, ways of developing promoting and advertising their production
- To promote the idea of a healthy and active lifestyle and to increase tolerance for outdoor activities
- Young people at age 18- 30 years old
- Who are facing social, economic and geographical obstacles
- Who are interested in the topics of entrepreneurship, Intercultural learning; Who show a big motivation for participatIon and are available for the whole duration of the Youth Exchange;
- Who are residents of one of the participating countries: Germany, Latvia, Bulgaria, Spain, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine, Armenia, and come from rural / remote areas;
- Who can communicate in English. Our target audience is young people aged from 18 to 30 with a focus on 18-25 age group: (at least 2 participants per group);
Germany, Georgia, Latvia, Spain, Ukraina, Bulgaria, Russian Federation, Armenia
Venue: Capital Hotel Yerevan.
Participants will share gender-separate rooms. Each room of the venue provides bathroom (toilet, shower cabin). Participants will be provided with 3-times meals and a coffee break per day. A special menu will be prepared for vegetarians, vegans, etc.
Contribution fee: 40 euro contribution has to be paid to the receiving organization in Armenia. These costs will contribute to the implementation of the project activities, raising the quality of the logistical arrangements and providing supplementary cultural learning/experiences, e.g. cultural trips to Monastery of Geghard and Temple of Garni, etc. Unfortunately, expenses don’t fit in funded budget of the project. A modest contribution from participants to the overall costs of a project helps to create a sense of investment and ownership.
If you are interested in and would like to take part in please fill the from here :
Deadline: 6 February 2020