Title: MAKE EUROPE HATE FREE AGAIN
Dates: 08- 16 May 2019
Place: Bansko, Bulgaria
Make Europe Hate Free again is long term project involving several activities such as Training course in Bansko, Bulgaria implemented in May 2019, than participants will have opportunity to participate in youth exchange in Armenia and Georgia and the final step of the project will be Seminar and final conference where we will share the results from this long term cooperation.
– To equip involved organisations with knowledge in human rights and democratic citizenship;
– To develop critical human rights consciousness in youth workers and educators directly and their peers indirectly;
– To give training competencies to the youth workers and educators to have thorough knowledge and understanding of the
discipline’s objectives and principles and appropriate teaching and learning methods.
– To develop new bottom-up approaches in human rights education and education for democratic citizenship;
– To bring an online-dimension to human rights education by creating a tool to educate, validate, recognize and reflect on the
learning – to create a badge of Human Rights Ambassador (to give a better understanding visit the following link, it’s an example that
we have developed last year with our partners, but only piloted: https://www.badgecraft.eu/en/projects/1237/badges);
To identify effective methods to increase youth participation and enchant youth workers and young people with human rights;
– To strengthen respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms in youth and empower them to become active democratic
citizens who stand up for human rights (HRE for Transformative Action (Monisha Bajaj – Human Rights Education: Ideology, Location,
– To further the activities of partner organizations aimed at the creation of a culture of peace, based upon universal values of
To proliferate the practices of using arts, digital technologies and online badging system in human rights education and have a longlasting
– Interested to learn and apply new knowledge in their daily work of youth workers/volunteers;
– Active young people with a role in local communities and interested in developing new skills and knowledge on the project topic;
– Experienced or interested in working with Erasmus+ programme.
-Participants should be over 18 years old
Georgia, Armenia, Moldova, Finland, Bulgaria
Accommodation and travel costs:
Accommodation and food (breakfast, lunch and dinner) for the duration of the activities will be covered by the receiving organization.
Accommodation venue: hotel Casa Karina
The participants will get refund of maximum 20 euro for return trip from their location to Bansko and back.
If you are interested in and would like to take part in please fill the from here : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSduhBmS5FXONO3QkCiLOLJMbSpc5SOT-8EbaLIc_vAZW1ulOg/viewform?c=0&w=1
Deadline: 01 May 2019