Title: Be Online get in anti-discrimination net
Dates: 15 – 23 April 2019
Place: Silivri , Turkey
The activity with title ‘Be Online, Get in Anti-discrimination NET’ is a KA105 Youth Mobility – youth exchange that connects 6 partners with strong interest in the areas covered by this project – media literacy, fighting discrimination and hate speech, empowering young people to take active role in creating more socially inclusive society. This project will involve 36 participants will come from following countries: Bulgaria, Macedonia, Romania, Greece, Italy and Turkey. Regarding the place is planned to be implemented in Silivri, Turkey
– To explore learning offline in order to better understand learning online
– To compare the concepts of education offline and online
– To explore the concept of non-formal education as an online tool
– To discover a variety of new and traditional methodologies that work online
– To develop learning objectives for an e-learning course
– To develop an e-learning module/course in the context of the Erasmus + Programme
– Every country will send 5 participants + 1 group leader (3 males and 3 females)
– Young people in age of 18 to 25, group leaders without age limit
– With communicative level of English, able to express themselves and contribute to the discussions
– Strongly interested in the issues tackle by youth exchange discrimination, social exclusion, hate speech and in exploring ways how to address it
– Participating for the first time in a Youth Exchange abroad
– Interested and having knowledge for creating social media campaigns.
Spain, The Netherlands, Estonia and Bulgaria
Accommodation and travel costs:
Accommodation and food (breakfast, lunch and dinner) for the duration of the activities will be covered by the receiving organzation.
Accommodation venue: http://www.otelfamily.com/
Maximum of 180 euros will be reimbursed to each Bulgarian participants.
Participation fee of 25 euro will be collected from each participant. This way we will ensure the participants have a stake in the project. A modest contribution from participants to the overall costs of a project helps to create a sense of investment and ownership as well as participants tend to value what they receive more when they have contributed to it.
If you are interested in and would like to take part in please fill the from here : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSduhBmS5FXONO3QkCiLOLJMbSpc5SOT-8EbaLIc_vAZW1ulOg/viewform?c=0&w=1
Deadline: 10 February 2019