Title: KNOW ERASMUS+, IT IS MORE
Dates: 08-14 October 2018
Place: Jerez de la Frontera, Spain
Erasmus+ has a lot of benefits for young people but sometimes it’s hard get fully involved during all the stages of a project. One key factor is the way we show Erasmus+ and our projects to young people & the way they perceive it at the beginning. There could be misunderstandings that lead to failure because they had wrong expectations. It can prevent them from getting involved during all phases of the project. Another key factor is the way participants explain and show what a mobility project is and their experiences after the project. Sometimes, they don’t know how to explain what they experienced and the learning they got through Non-Formal Education, not even what NonFormal Education is neither Erasmus+ benefits.
Then we want to work on recognition from the young people of the learning value of ERASMUS+ youth, promote the recognition of non-formal education among the participants. Work on explaining the learning value to the young people and WORK ON how they advertise / communicate their participation on the youth projects, enhancing the learning instead of the travel/funny part.
1. Promote the recognition of educative value of Erasmus+ projects and non-formal education among the youth organization and how to transmit it to the young people.
2. Improve quality of Erasmus+ projects by improving weaknesses detected mainly on preparation of project/participants, dissemination/visibility of project focusing on the one made by the young people
1.1. Increase the competences of organizations to make young people aware of learning during Erasmus+ projects.
1.2. Increase recognition of the value of non-formal & informal education among young people and organizations.
1.3 Understand benefits of Erasmus+ Programme and goals of European youth policies.
2.1. Increase competences of organizations to enhance the learning process of a project during preparation stage.
2.2. Share ideas for recognition of Erasmus+ benefits, exchange experiences, methods, strategies & tools.
2.3. Discuss how to guide young people to create dissemination and visibility actions that promote the learning of the project.
2.4. Improve skills of youth workers to guide young people in order to express the self-directed
Partners: Spain, Bulgaria, Estonia, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Turkey, Greece, Czech Republic.
-Several workshops with short presentations about topic issues by experts, simulations, debates, what will conduct participants discuss/reflect about Erasmus+ Youth benefits, visibility and dissemination; will create together practical tools that will put into practice with youngsters at Highschools and University.
– Games to foster to work together/know each other better.
– National evenings to exhibit a part of traditions & culture, that will be analysed from learning point of view to show European cultural diversity and invite to different professionals and dignitaries to increase visibility.
– Visibility activities include press conferences for local newspapers, posters, brochure, articles, workshops at Highschool/University. Local community & young people will be involved in our activities, giving them the possibility to interact & meet Erasmus+ Youth programme.
We will reimburse your travel osts from home to Jerez on the basis of the cheapest possible itinerary supplying your original travel bills, that you have to email before arrive to Spain. The maximum reimbursement for participant from Bulgaria is 360 euros.
Name of the place we will stay is ‘Albergue Inturjoven Jerez’. Adress is; Avda. Blas Infante, 30, 11408 Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz
If you are interested in and would like to take part in please fill the from here : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSduhBmS5FXONO3QkCiLOLJMbSpc5SOT-8EbaLIc_vAZW1ulOg/viewform?c=0&w=1
Deadline: 30 September 2018