Title: E+ SERVICE JAM
Dates: 12-18 September 2018
Place: Bansko, Bulgaria
The training activities will be aiming to share best practices, methodologies and to empower the participants to raise the impact of their project and to produce a sustainable effect on young people.
- To empower youth workers and volunteers to fully exploit all the potentials of project management methodology in youth projects.
- To give the possibility to partners and other stakeholders to count on volunteers/youth workers able to manage efficiently a project.
- To establish an innovative project management methodology suited to the specific needs of organizations working for youth.
- To compose a set of learning materials as open educational resources (OER);
- To strengthen formal and non-formal learning for young people across Europe;
- Provide tools and methods on how to measure and raise the IMPACT of projects
- Good level of English
- Experience in the topic (minimum of 1 managed activity – international, local or national project , campaign or etc)
- Experience in Erasmus + is good but not mandatory
- Age limit : everybody over 18 years old is welcome to apply for the TC
Accommodation and food (breakfast, lunch and dinner) for the duration of the activities will be covered by the receiving organization Alternativi International.
If you are interested in and would like to take part in please fill the from here : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSduhBmS5FXONO3QkCiLOLJMbSpc5SOT-8EbaLIc_vAZW1ulOg/viewform?c=0&w=1
Deadline: 03 September 2018